Rather than disappointing and upsetting Mom in the days before Mother’s Day by admitting to her your sibling has been arrested, take action and bail them out of jail. Just because they have been arrested does not mean they will be missing Mother’s Day. Bailing out of jail is a short process, but it is a very worthwhile one, not only because they can be home for Mother’s Day, but because they can be home for all the other days after that, before and during her trial; by bailing out of jail, your sibling is allowed to return home, go back to work, spend time with family and friends, and enjoy their time and freedom.
There are two options to post bail. The first is to pay the entire amount in cash to the court. The entire sum of the amount must be given to court in order for them to be released; there is no “down payment first” or payment plan allowed, no matter how much you two prove you can and will pay the rest later. In this option, the bail money may be refunded to the rightful owner as long as she shows up for cour.
The second option to post bail provides more financial flexibility and breathing room. Because of this, this option, which is using the services of a professional bail bond company such as Anaheim Bail Bonds, is more commonly used. A licensed bail agent will consult with you and create a custom payment plan. The amount on this payment plan will equal to just 10% of the full bail amount. This 10% premium is what you two pay (and payments are due according to the payment plan); you will not need to worry about the remaining 90% of the bail. In addition, you may be required to pledge collateral, which will be released back to you as long as your sibling shows up for court and you two make your premium payments. And lastly, you may be required to get a loved one to cosign the bail bond, if it is not you. In the event that you miss a payment, this cosigner will be responsible for covering that payment. In the end, if you two make all of your premium payments, your sibling shows up for court as scheduled, and they do not get into additional legal trouble, you are only paying 10% of the bail bond (and payments continue after they are released because there is 0% down). This 10% premium is not refundable, but the bail bond option overall is much more affordable and flexible for most people.
If you want your sibling to be home for Mother’s Day, then call up Anaheim Bail Bonds to get started on bail bond paperwork. We are a family founded and owned bail bond company and we want to reunite your sibling with you and your family just as much as you do, as soon as possible. You do not have to go through this situation alone. You have our entire Absolute family on your side, and you have your supportive family and friends.